Copyright © 2005-2012, Research Kitchen
- Personal license
The software may be used free of charge for personal in home settings only.
RoboMind is then fully functional.
- Educational license
For use of RoboMind in an educational setting an educational license is required.
This license can be acquired in the RoboMind Store.
The price depends on the total number of students in the school and the duration of the license.
- Commercial license
Commercial users should contact us about the terms and conditions of a license. These users
may not, except with our express written permission, commercially exploit RoboMind.
By purchasing an educational or commercial license you support further development and will receive the following additional benefits:
- All RoboMind updates released during your license period are free of charge.
- You may be personally informed about updates through an e-mail.
- It will be allowed to distribute all documentation to the users.
- When a license is purchased you'll receive a license file that will remove the message "Free license for PERSONAL/HOME USE only." and shows the name of the licensee instead.
- Questions, help on examples or exchange of ideas can be mailed.
- The software may be used free of charge for personal in home settings only.
- For educational use of RoboMind, such as at schools, an Educational License needs to be purchased. The fee is based on the total number of students enrolled at the institute and the number of years for which it may be used.
- For commercial use of RoboMind, such as at events or workshops organized by commercial parties, the authors/copyright holders of RoboMind have to be contacted to determine whether use for this purpose is allowed and whether a fee will be applicable for using RoboMind.
- Users may not, except with our express written permission, commercially exploit RoboMind. In case of commercial exploitation of RoboMind including, but not limited to, the use of design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, it is at the discretion of the authors/copyright owners to determine whether such use is allowed and whether a fee will be applicable.
- Users may not decompile, reengineer, modify any resources that come with the software.
- Users may not redistribute or repost/resell for download any part of this software without our explicit approval. Redistribution is defined as re-offering our program or source for download in any fashion, whether on a web site or a CD-ROM collection etc.
- Users agree not to remove/edit the credit notice, or claim the resources to be work of their own.
- Users agree not to use this software for illegal purposes.
- Users agree not to hold http://www.robomind.net/ (RoboMind) or any other copyright holder or developer of this software, liable for any damages resulted from proper or improper use of any of this software. Use at your own risk.
NO WARRANTY : THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS/COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE IN ANY FORM ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS SOFTWARE.